KDM United Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2012 Hyundai Accent Gets Surprise Unveil at Montreal Auto Show

3 posters

Go down

2012 Hyundai Accent Gets Surprise Unveil at Montreal Auto Show Empty 2012 Hyundai Accent Gets Surprise Unveil at Montreal Auto Show

Post by sonic Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:36 pm

2012 Hyundai Accent Gets Surprise Unveil at Montreal Auto Show
via the car blogger

2012 Hyundai Accent Gets Surprise Unveil at Montreal Auto Show 2012-accent-1

Hot on the heels of the debut of the Veloster at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Hyundai has unwrapped the all-new 2012 Accent at the Montreal Auto Show. This comes as a surprise as Hyundai Motor America had said the car wouldn’t break cover until the New York Auto Show in April.

A vehicle that made its name in the industry as being a low cost option for those on a budget, Hyundai aims to keep that price structure while out-doing the competition in every other aspect.

Keeping the same styling seen on the Sonata and the new Elantra, the 2012 Accent is powered by a direct-injection 138-hp 1.6-liter 4-cylinder that makes 123 ft-lbs of torque and according to the Canadian press release gets 4.7 L/100 km highway and 6.4 L/100 km regardless of whether you choose the 6-speed automatic or manual. That works out to an incredible 50-mpg highway and 37-mpg city ratings in America.

Having grown in size, the new Accent is now 70mm (2.7-inches) longer between the wheels and 5mm wider. This not only makes for added interior space, but the Accent also delivers a sizable amount of cargo volume with 14 cu-ft of trunk space with the sedan and 17.2 cu-ft with the hatch. Despite all this, weight was kept to a minimum, with the new Accent sedan weighing just 2,392 lbs, while the hatchback model is slightly heavier at 2,429 lbs.

2012 Hyundai Accent Gets Surprise Unveil at Montreal Auto Show 2012-accent-2
2012 Hyundai Accent Gets Surprise Unveil at Montreal Auto Show 2012-accent-3
2012 Hyundai Accent Gets Surprise Unveil at Montreal Auto Show 2012-accent-4
2012 Hyundai Accent Gets Surprise Unveil at Montreal Auto Show 2012-accent-5
2012 Hyundai Accent Gets Surprise Unveil at Montreal Auto Show 2012-accent-6
sonic
sonic

https://kdmunitedph.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

2012 Hyundai Accent Gets Surprise Unveil at Montreal Auto Show Empty Re: 2012 Hyundai Accent Gets Surprise Unveil at Montreal Auto Show

Post by G-Force Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:49 pm

I LOVE THE HATCH.....
G-Force
G-Force

Back to top Go down

2012 Hyundai Accent Gets Surprise Unveil at Montreal Auto Show Empty Re: 2012 Hyundai Accent Gets Surprise Unveil at Montreal Auto Show

Post by Banok Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:15 am

Pootangina! Ang ganda nung hatch!!! Shocked
Banok
Banok

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:38 am

that's what i said when i saw it lol!

pootanginang yan, ang ganda talaga! patay! ito na kukunin ni GForce! bwahahhahaha
sonic
sonic

Back to top Go down

Post by G-Force Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:26 am

sonic wrote:that's what i said when i saw it lol!

pootanginang yan, ang ganda talaga! patay! ito na kukunin ni GForce! bwahahhahaha

next year hopefully....

by then, meron na malamang ng aftermarket springs, filters and UR bars for sure! timing! one year pagiipunan ang mga parts and actual purchase then pagbili ng Accent Hatch, kabit agad!
G-Force
G-Force

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:40 am

woooooTTTTTT!!!!!!
sonic
sonic

Back to top Go down

Post by Banok Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:02 am

Now thats what I call a plan! Wink
Banok
Banok

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:01 pm

accent hatch na to! akin na ang springs mo, that's my plan! Very Happy
sonic
sonic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down