KDM United Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paris Preview: Hyundai i10 Refreshed for 2011

Go down

Paris Preview: Hyundai i10 Refreshed for 2011 Empty Paris Preview: Hyundai i10 Refreshed for 2011

Post by sonic Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:51 pm

Paris Preview: Hyundai i10 Refreshed for 2011
via Carblogger

Paris Preview: Hyundai i10 Refreshed for 2011 Hyundai-i10

Hyundai has finally taken the wraps off the 2011 i10, ahead of its official unveiling scheduled for later this month at the Paris Motor Show. Hyundai's popular city car receives an all new front fascia for its mid-cycle facelift, incorporating the brand's corporate hexagonal front grille. In addition to the new grille, the new Hyundai i10 gets a new set of headlamps as well as side mirrors with integrated turn signals.

From the lone photo we received from Hyundai, it appears that little else has changed for the new i10 other than the redesigned alloy wheels. From our recent spy shots, the 2011MY i10 also receives a redesigned rear bumper and revised taillamps. The interior, from our spy shot post before, seems nearly untouched, so expect only minor trim/equipment changes there.

More significant than the styling updates, however, are the changes underneath the hood as the i10 receives a new 1.0-litre three-cylinder engine with 68-horsepower and less than 100g/km CO2 emissions.

The i10 will make its world premiere along with the new ix20 MPV at this month's Paris Motor Show.

sonic
sonic

https://kdmunitedph.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down