KDM United Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2011 Sportage

3 posters

Go down

2011 Sportage Empty 2011 Sportage

Post by EarthWormJim Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:38 am

From: http://www.drivearabia.com/news/2010/08/06/kia-sportage-2011-uae-launch-at-new-dubai-showroom/

Technically, the 2011 Kia Sportage has been on sale in the UAE for more than a month now. However, the local dealer for Kia, Al Majid Motors, chose to hold the “official” launch of the new Sportage alongside the opening of their brand new showroom in Deira, Dubai.

The new showroom is the third one in Dubai for Kia, showing the growth of the brand in this country even during a recession. For the opening, the showroom was filled with Sportages only, with a bunch more Sportages parked outside to let the public know what’s going on.

The 2011 Kia Sportage will be available in various trim levels. The base model gets a 2.0-litre 4-cylinder with a choice of front-wheel-drive and all-wheel-drive, with standard power accessories, cloth seats, 6-speaker CD/MP3 player, USB port, ABS and one airbag. The higher models, with a 2.4-litre 4-cylinder, come only in all-wheel-drive form, and in top trim, features include a panoramic glass roof, leather, starter button, two airbags, cargo-area cover, stability control, rear camera with sensors and more.
Our close look at the Sportage revealed a very attractive vehicle that should sell even better than the previous version. Trimmed externally with chrome and LED lighting strips, it looks a bit like a tall hatchback due to the lack of side-windows in the rear quarters. But it stands out thanks to a low roofline and high shoulders. That low roofline translates to limited headroom for tall people, as our photographer Faisal kept complaining about, expecially in models with the glass roof. However, legroom is excellent both front and rear although the industry-standard hard-plastic interior is a let-down. The higher models at least get door-armrest padding.

Prices start at Dhs 63000 for the base 2.0-litre model and Dhs 68,000 for the base 2.4-litre version, topping out at a competitive Dhs 81,000. Certain showrooms in the UAE are also quoting the top version at Dhs 91,000.
2011 Sportage 2011-Kia-Sportage-4-450x3002011 Sportage 2011-Kia-Sportage2011 Sportage 2011-Kia-Sportage-82011 Sportage 2011-Kia-Sportage-52011 Sportage 2011-Kia-Sportage-7

Middle East Source but most probably same with the PH model soon. Middle East are one of the first one to have the 2011 models. Seen Few of this already here in Riyadh.
EarthWormJim
EarthWormJim

Back to top Go down

2011 Sportage Empty Re: 2011 Sportage

Post by sonic Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:56 am

this is the unit i've been hearing about. some people have already dubbed this the ''tucson killer''

Damn it, Kia's designers are on a roll Laughing
sonic
sonic

https://kdmunitedph.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthWormJim Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:01 am

Agreed with you sonic! I think Tucson and This Shared the same Chassis. just my thinking. sa personal Pogi sa harap medyo kulang lang sa Body Groove Designs. this one will Definitely Stub the Tucson. Evil or Very Mad
EarthWormJim
EarthWormJim

Back to top Go down

Post by G-Force Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:31 am

mini sorento look!
G-Force
G-Force

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:46 am

EarthWormJim wrote:Agreed with you sonic! I think Tucson and This Shared the same Chassis. just my thinking. sa personal Pogi sa harap medyo kulang lang sa Body Groove Designs. this one will Definitely Stub the Tucson. Evil or Very Mad

Yeah, it looks very similar. Nga lang, i like the front of this much better Cool that and i always found the wheel arch of the tuscon alittle bit to small. Makes the wheels look super small tuloy Shocked

G-Force wrote:mini sorento look!

which is not a bad thing What a Face
sonic
sonic

https://kdmunitedph.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down