KDM United Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2012 Kia Morning/Picanto: First Official Images

3 posters

Go down

2012 Kia Morning/Picanto: First Official Images Empty 2012 Kia Morning/Picanto: First Official Images

Post by sonic Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:44 pm

2012 Kia Morning/Picanto: First Official Images
via the Car Blogger

2012 Kia Morning/Picanto: First Official Images Kia-morning-1

Kia pulled a surprise move today and released the first official images of the redesigned Picanto (Morning in the Korean market) hatchback today. The all-new minicar is set to go on sale in its home market of South Korea later this month, ahead of its European debut at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show in March.

2012 Kia Morning/Picanto: First Official Images Kia-morning-2

Heading into its second-generation, the new Kia Picanto is a stylistically more aggressive evolution of its more mundane predecessor. The front end is definitely a tribute to the Venga MPV, but the most noteworthy element of the design is its protruding front bumper. The large air intakes that fill the bumper evoke thoughts of the Mazda2's controversial smiley face, and we don't know if that's necessarily a good association. The corporate grille could be a tad larger in our opinion, as it seems to have been dwarfed by what's going on below. The side and the rear fascia are easier on the eyes, and we especially like the unique treatment of the taillights (remember the Carens/Rondo?) as well as the protruding rear bumper design.

Spec-wise, Kia has not revealed much information for the new Picanto. The automaker did mention features like dual projection headlamps with LED positioning lights, a rarity for the subcompact segment the car plays in. As well, it will be powered by an all-new 1.0-liter Kappa engine that is expected to achieve impressive fuel economy.

Stay tuned for more information and images as they become available.
sonic
sonic

https://kdmunitedph.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

2012 Kia Morning/Picanto: First Official Images Empty Re: 2012 Kia Morning/Picanto: First Official Images

Post by sonic Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:45 pm

i like the 2011 i1o more though Very Happy
sonic
sonic

https://kdmunitedph.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

2012 Kia Morning/Picanto: First Official Images Empty Re: 2012 Kia Morning/Picanto: First Official Images

Post by G-Force Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:04 pm

looks like i10 in steroids...
G-Force
G-Force

Back to top Go down

Post by Banok Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:48 am

I must admit... I love the projector HL's... cheers
Banok
Banok

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down